Room Rates Conditions
- Prices quoted in EURO, including VAT, and as per the booking conditions, can include Buffet Breakfast and/or city tax
- Prices have been constructed in accordance with the law and follow the current legislative changes.
- The room rates are confirmed, except prices change without prior notice.
- Check-in after 14:00 hours.
- Early arrival only on request, upon availability
According to the current regulations, the accommodation provider is obliged to record the following data via a document reader connected to the accommodation management software:
- first name and surname;
- first name and surname at birth;
- place of birth;
- date of birth;
- mother’s maiden name (if not included in the identification document, it does not need to be recorded);
- identity or travel document identification data; in the case of a third-country national, the number of the visa or residence permit, the date, and place of entry (third-country national: persons under Act II of 2007 on the entry and residence of third-country nationals)
- the address of the accommodation service, the start and expected and actual end date of the use of the accommodation.
It is not necessary to record data that is not included in the identity document.
- Check-out until 12:00
- If late check-out is required Euro 40 EUR per room surcharge will be applied until 6 pm, after 6 pm full negotiated room rate will be charged
- Prior reservation is required.
- Bigger than 2 tones and cars with gas are not allowed
- € 28 / night
- Request in advance is necessary.
- Only 1 pet (under 15 kg) per room
- No pets in the Restaurant/Café/Wellness
- € 25 / night
- A credit card is required to guarantee a reservation unless a bank transfer is paid in advance.
- To be made by writing or telephone.
- Written confirmation is required for each booking, we send a confirmation to the guest.
- Online instant payment for a credit card for immediate payment after the successful transaction - this is if the card's validity and scope of coverage are beyond the control of means acceptance - OTP Bank charges the total amount for the accommodation to the cardholder's account. Charge in forints.
- The online payment information needed to enter through the side of the OTP encryption of data communications and the credit card you are redirected to the page of the Bank and payment directly to the Bank operated by the international credit card security rules and requirements of operating under the side and not on our side. Credit card, or behind the account details, number, the expiration date does not get any form of possession, it cannot gain access.
- Reservations must be canceled at least 48 hours prior to arrival, to avoid a cancellation fee, otherwise if canceled, 1 night of accommodation is a penalty.
- A period of 1-6 nights: Reservations can be canceled at least 48 hours prior to arrival, otherwise is canceled, 1 night of accommodation as a penalty.
- 7 to 21 nights reservation period: The reservation must be canceled at least 3 days prior to arrival, otherwise canceled, 2 nights of accommodation as penalty.
- 21 nights duration of reservation: The reservation must be canceled at least 7 days prior to arrival, otherwise canceled, 7 nights of accommodation as a penalty
- In specific agreements, special prices, if applicable, the agreement contained a specific condition of the cancellation.
- Program packages, special offers, please check the cancellation policy described in conditions!
- Full fee-paying parents staying in one room, sharing double beds, children under 2 years free of charge.
- One child from 0 to 6 years stays free of charge in an extra bed but this option is only available in our Suites upon availability.
- One older child or adult is charged EUR 35 per night in an extra bed but this option is only available in our Suites upon availability.
- The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- This also means that our Standard/Deluxe/Executive room types can be accommodated only up to a maximum of 2 persons.
- The prices include the extra bed, breakfast, and taxes.
Upon check-in, the hotel requires guests to place a deposit for the room and for their eventual extras during their stay.
- If the deposit is guaranteed by credit card then the entire stay’s room costs and a daily 20 euros will be pre-blocked on the account (as „pre-authorization”). If the room is pre-paid or will be paid by a third party the daily 20 euros will be charged only. The hotel may contact the guests if the limit is exceeded during the stay. Upon checkout, the pre-blocked sum will be used for payment. If the pre-blocked sum exceeds the payment Hotel releases the difference. The hotel cannot take responsibility for the eventual late release by the bank.
- If the deposit is guaranteed by cash payment the consumption will be deducted from this amount upon checkout.
- Please note, the pre-authorization is not a charge it is just a blocking of the sum in question until payment. Some banks communicate it as a payment in SMS by mistake.
For more information or to book please contact us: